Sunday, December 15, 2013

Winter Photo Opportunity

Last week I went to a conference and for fun they had an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" contest. My manager wanted me to get a sweater that had dogs on it to reflect my passion. She sent me an email stating she found the perfect one:


I know that this sweater would have won the contest, unfortunately (or fortunately) I didn't have time to order it and get it shipped (plus it was $150). Oh well, there is always next year.

In case you didn't know there is a website dedicated to selling Ugly Christmas Sweaters. Definitely worth a few minutes: http://www.myuglychristmassweater.com

When we pulled out all of our holiday props for puppy photos, we found that we had some puppy sweaters, so just for fun here are our pups sweaters:


Our own version of Snoop Dog

This do ROCKED this sweater!


This sweetie looks ready for bed.

This sweater made this dog immobile. 

Cookie Taster.....

Gorgeous dog - even in an ugly sweater.

This sweater is a little small for this pup - all part of that ugly sweater stuff.



Our puppies rocked their sweaters. Send me pictures of your puppies in their ugly sweaters and I will get them posted! (funds@coloradopuppy.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me - Please: