Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Fix (8/23/2013) - Indoor Photos

By Christy Hess

Don't know if you heard or not but we got in 70+ puppies this week. PHEW!

Well, I tried to be prepared knowing that it would be a long night of photos, so I got a new flash. As I have said in previous posts, I am a beginner photographer, so I got the best flash on the market for my camera, thinking it would just be perfect.

And it probably will be, but on a night with 70+ puppies, it is NO time to try out new technology that you know nothing about. Lesson learned. I will be spending the next couple of weeks trying to perfect indoor and evening photos with my new flash. If only I could find a dummies book for it.

Thanks to Brittany and Regina for snapping over 1000 photos of our puppies. Thank you also to Emily and Andrea for wrangling our puppies for the photos. Great job!!!

Here is a cute little flipbook for you:






Just have to say "awwwwww". 

And my favorite blooper of the night:



Hope you have a great weekend. Think of my poor dogs having to endure the torture of me learning to use a new flash because they are the only ones that allow me to take photos of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me - Please: