Saturday, January 25, 2014

Take It To The Next Level

This is becoming a bit of a mantra for me in everything that I do. Regarding the puppies, we are trying to make changes to become better and more efficient.

If you haven't already seen it, we are doing a fund raiser in order to purchase food for our puppies. Any little bit helps. If you can pass this along to friends and family to get the word out, that would be greatly appreciated.



What happens when the competition starts doing the exact same thing that you are for photos? We need to take it to the next level. I have some ideas but would love to hear your ideas. What do you like in our puppy photos? What can we do better? I really need help regarding indoor photos - we have a limited amount of space to work in, so after a few photos they all start looking the same. Please comment or send me any information (funds@coloradopuppy.org) so we can Take Photos to the Next Level!

Finally - I am looking at the calendar and cannot believe that it is already the end of January and this is the first blog entry of the year. I will work on getting better.

Here are just a few blooper photos that will hopefully scratch that itch of not having any blooper photos for a whole month.





Until next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me - Please: