Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday's Fix

Is there anything cuter than puppies climbing over each other for food?
From the 2008 Foster Calendar


Week two of vacaction and our second week without puppies. I thougt I'd start Friday's Fix. Normally I'd share some of the best photos (and volunteer puppy favorites) from the week's adoptable puppies. Today  I'm going to share some of my All-time favorite CPR foster photos. Enjoy!


This pup was working hard with his foster mom at the Wings Over the Rockies Museum.

After a hard day of play.
CAR RIDE!!!!

What hole?
You want it? Come and get it!







2 comments:

  1. Love It! The puppies climbing over the food bowl look like the little piglets they are with their curly tails. Thanks for the smiles. It's nice to have your blog back.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppy in the hole TOTALLY looks like my back yard! They all have that look on their faces.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me - Please: