Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Fix - Puppy Kisses (3/16/2012)

By Christy Hess

Can't get enough of your love....

I love to get those emails on Friday where it instantly puts a smile on my face.

This weeks Friday Fix is all about love. I hope you all agree with me that there is nothing better than a puppy kiss or seeing that look of pure love on a dogs face. I hope these put a smile on your face. Happy Friday everyone.


Smile!


Come a little closer, let me give you a kiss.


You can stay there, I can reach.


Come on, take the picture, come on, I dare you.


This bone looks sooooooo good, should I eat it now or wait for later?


This tastes like real bacon! Yum...


I'm just too cute.


Hey there, are you from around here?




I can run fastfastfast! I love the feel of wind in my hair.



Happy feet.


Excuse me, can you please pay attention to me for just one minute!


I love my T-Rex. He is my BEST friend.


Love and kisses for all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me - Please: