Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Fix (4/12/2013) - Catching Up

By Christy Hess

So what has been happening at Colorado Puppy Rescue you ask?

We are still getting details ironed out for the Alumni Reunion on Sept. 21st. Looking forward to see how many siblings we can get back together!!!

We started a new Google+ page would love for you to join our circle and spread the word! We also have a new Twitter page as well please follow us!

A few weeks ago I told everyone that I got a new camera! I am so excited. I read half of the For Dummies book, will continue reading for more advanced features, but I just wanted to get some great photos of the puppies.

I could not be happier. The photos turn out super crisp and clear.

The camera even blurs the background automatically!


However.......Jill and I still catch some great bloopers (which I just LOVE)!

Not used to the Auto Focus feature! But the detail on the stick is amazing :)

Didn't notice the fohawk until I was cropping the photos later.

Creative photo wranglers - couldn't do it without them!

I have a ton if photos of puppies in a "dream scene".

Thank you puppy wrangler - what a great shot!

Nose print on the lens (right in the middle). 

Whoops!

It is all about perspective!

Mine! No one else can have this!

Howdy!

This one just wanted to play all day!
Hope you have a fabulous week. Special thanks to Jill, Ashley, Rebecca and Robin!

I have had a number of puppy photos sent to me over the last couple of weeks, so I will be getting the photo albums updated. Keep the photos coming!

1 comment:

Talk to Me - Please: