Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Fix (3/22/2013) - Rescue Reunion

If you haven't already gotten an email from us, let me be the first to say:


We are going to have a great time!!!! We are planning some contests and fun events along with a 5K fun walk/run! Pre-Registration should be available soon. Maybe we will get more siblings to attend the event.

Here are some photos from our last event back in 2010. I can't wait!








Be warned - I will have my camera this year and can't wait to get some great photos!

We had an exceptional group of puppies this week. Here are a few of my favorites.












Aren't those expressions priceless! Thank you Regina for the fabulous photos!

Hope to see all of them find happy homes and maybe we will get to see them again all grown up at the Rescue Reunion.

2 comments:

  1. There is no date to save for the reunion, when is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. September 21st at Clement Park. I will make sure more information is posted as soon as it is available. I CAN'T wait :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me - Please: