Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Fix (3/1/2013) - Back from Vacation

By Christy Hess

I want to start by saying a big "Thank you" to Brook for feeding me fabulous ideas for the blog! I couldn't do it without you!

We are back on track! I missed puppies so much. A rescue has the opportunity to see the good and bad in people. This week we had pups that had been put in a sealed box and left our with the trash. I'm not sure if it was a passerby or the garbage man heard them inside but they were saved and found their way to our rescue and will be going to their forever homes on Saturday. I love happy endings.

Here is your dose of puppy pics for this week along with some bloopers:

What do you mean it is empty?!?!?

The only look we could capture was pitiful - but it is award winning! 

Aww shucks!

Umm...it's touching me!

Happy almost St. Patrick's Day!

Do you know how hard it is to get an action shot inside????

Award winning shot right here!

 Good to the last drop!

Whoops - eyes closed.

Hold on - I haven't finished this treat!

He is not peeing!!!!!
Hope you enjoy! Have a fabulous weekend. I am off to Gordmans to get my dog treat launcher!

1 comment:

  1. Our family has a dog from CO Puppy and she brings happiness to us every day. I am very thankful for the work you do and for happy endings for this batch of cuties.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me - Please: