Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Fix (3/15/2013) - Nice Weather

We didn't get any puppies in this week, so no new puppy pictures this week.

But I couldn't ignore the beautiful weather outside! It is a perfect day to enjoy the dog park. My dogs love to go to the off leash dog park at Cherry Creek. It is a really nice area and there is wide open space where you can throw a ball or Frisbee (Brody's favorite).

Here are my boys playing at the park!





The other thing I found out yesterday is there is something called Urban Herding also known as Treibball. Here is one of many videos from YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBJ9DVp9dyM


I wish I would have known about this when my border collies were young. What a fabulous sport to get the energy burned off and the mind working hard. Not to brag or anything, but my boys did this naturally, but we always just called it soccer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riqtY_Zoj_A



Wonder if they invented the sport? Guess I will be looking into buying some Treiballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me - Please: