Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Fix - Alum and Before and After (4/6/2012)

By Christy Hess


So I worked like a dog all last weekend and last week to try to update the albums with our alum and before and after pictures.

This is the kind of work that I LOVE to do!!! I hope that you all enjoy the albums. If I missed anyone, can I just say now that I am sorry. If you have some pictures that you want to contribute please send them to me by either tagging Colorado Puppy Rescue fan page on Facebook or email them to info@coloradopuppy.org.

Wanted to take this opportunity to point out a few of my personal favorites from this new set of photos.

Best first birthday photo:



Great little clown:



Most drastic change:

 This pup has peaked over 10 different Colorado 14ers - amazing:


Best fall photo (I am hooked on puppy pictures with pumpkins):



Best siblings photo:



Well - I just love this one:


OK - you got me - I love them all. I love the stories attached to every single one of the photos. Thank you to all of the adopters for keeping us posted on how your pups are doing and how they are growing up. We love the updates.


Please check out all of our photo albums at:

http://coloradopuppyrescue.zenfolio.com/f753379292

Hope you all enjoy and have a great weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me - Please: