Thursday, August 30, 2012

Friday Fix (8/31/2012) - End of Summer

By Christy Hess

I can't believe that it is already the last day of August. I don't know where the time goes.

Labor Day weekend symbolically represents the end of summer. Here are some pictures of our puppies with some of their favorite weekend activities.

Watch some football - Go Broncos!

Spend some time with your friend.

Play some soccer.

Take a holiday in Hawaii, or just wear a leis and pretend.

Go swimming before the pools close.

Fetch a good stick.

Frisbee, 'nuf said.

Aloha!

Stop and smell (or sit in) the flowers.

Party animal.

Listen to me! Have a great weekend.

Pack your bag and I am ready to go!

I am ready for a dude ranch!
Feel free to take a nap or two, I just could find any napping puppy pictures. Enjoy an nice, safe, relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me - Please: