Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Fix (10/12/2012) - Bling

By Christy Hess

So here is my question of the week - not puppy related, but thought I would pose it to my puppy folks.

If you see that you "pocket dialed" someone do you feel the need to call them back to let them know they can disregard the last call? 

I am thinking that if I leave a message and all that can be heard is me crunching some potato chips or singing along with the radio, the LAST think I want to do is to call someone back and leave another message to tell them to disregard the last message. Did they really listen to the entire message anyway? 

Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts!

This week, I found a new toy. If you know me, you KNOW how much I love, love, love new toys.










Baaahaaaahaaaaa - Happy Friday. Well - if you were viewing it on the computer with shockwave - preetttyyy funny!

1 comment:

  1. lol... i dont think you need to call them back... but I always listen till the end. <3 (btw funny pics too)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me - Please: