Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Fix (10/20/2012) - Time

By Christy Hess

This is one of those weeks where I just lost track of time, been sidetracked by all of the beautiful fall colors. We didn't have puppies this week. That ALWAYS messes me up!

We are still waiting for Brook's baby to arrive - it should be any minute now. Can't go anywhere without the phone handy.

On top of that, I am house and puppy sitting for my sister, so my routine is all messed up. It is like a vacation! I had great plans to catch up on all of my stuff, but I have been mesmerized by my nephews two-year old Shih Tzu (Georgia). She is really fun. She makes sure I take plenty of breaks to pet her, going as far as laying on my keyboard if I don't pay attention to her soon enough. Makes for some interesting emails :)

So this week, I vowed to give up coffee. Instead, I have found that there are two drive-up Starbucks within blocks of each other. Sorta the opposite of what I was planning, but hey it is like a vacation!

So please forgive me for the delay in getting this out. I hope you enjoy the pics (most of them are thanks to our fosters):











Hope you have a great week.

Halloween is coming up. If you dress-up you dog - send me a picture (mcshess@comcast.net).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me - Please: