Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Fix (11/30/2012) - Things I Can't Live Without

By Christy Hess


This holiday season I thought I would share some of the things that I found (under $20 or so) that I can't live without, just in time to add them to you Christmas list.

Furniture Movers - these have saved my back. I have them under ever heavy piece of furniture so I can easily move furniture around to vacuum.
Invisible Glass foam - stays in place where you spray it and is available at Walmart. No streaks!



LED Flashlight - small but great to take on walks - especially it getting dark so early at this time of year.



Kettle Salt and Pepper chips - I could eat the entire bag in one sitting.



Kindle app (on whatever device you have) - if you know me - you know how much I love to read and this application is FREE. If you LIKE Pixels of Ink on Facebook - they give you 5 free books a day to load into your Kindle App.



Speaking of free applications to load onto you android or apple device - get Pulse - the news that you like right at your fingertips.

The Magic Eraser - cleans my walls without effort or hurting the paint. This is the one cleaning must have!



If you are tired of wax paper, aluminm foil or plastic wrap - try Glad Press and Seal - it really works.
Picasa - if you have tons of photos that need to be organized or want to just view them easily, download Picasa from Google.com - it is FREE. Also the facial recognition works really well!

The new flavor of coffee this year is Salted Caramel Mocha. This is now available in stores for the season. No need to go to Starbucks when you can add this delicious creamer to your coffee right at home.



I could go on and on, but as I was looking for things to talk about, I ran across a product that I am going to try this week. Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair - will let you know how they work.



Happy Friday. If you have a favorite find that you would like to share, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me - Please: