By Christy HessI am seeing posts on Facebook for all of the things that people are thankful for. I thought that I would catch up with my top 10 things.
10. Hamburger Helper - as close to homemade as it gets around my house.
9. Beautiful Colorado Weather - even though we are going to get snow tomorrow.
8. Miche Purses - Just changed mine for the holiday. Check them out!
7. Healthy family and friends - when someone you are close to is not healthy, it is exhausting.
6. Good Wine - 'nuf said.
5. Great Friends - I don't know how I got so lucky, but thank you all!
4. My Dogs - because even on my toughest days, they make me smile.
3. My Husband - he knows how to make me laugh until tears are running down my face.
2. My Son - who is perfect! Know any single women? He is a cutie!!!!!!
1. Colorado Puppy Rescue - the puppies that we go in this week were fabulous. Can't help but smile at these photos.
|Ashley and I nicknamed this one Eeyore - this captured the attitude perfectly.|